- Performances at The White House, The Kennedy Center Millennium Stage, Wolf Trap Children's Festival and Virginia Music Educators Convention
- Guest Conductor for Elementary, Middle and High School Honor Choirs
- Adjudicator for Choral Assessments
- “Wow! This is definitely one of the best recordings and best interpretations I have heard of our composition...you gave the listeners so many nuances and great moments. I loved your interpretation, incipits, tempi, and so many other elements. I plan to use some of your ideas in my next performance of the piece! ” ~ Tim Sharp, former ACDA Executive Director and co-composer of High Lonesome: A Bluegrass Mass
- Klontz is interviewed on the "Conduct.her" podcast in episode 7.